Krav Maga Gum Shield & Case (Mouth Guard)
- Gum Shield integrated with bite-in Gel-Fit Moulding
- Perfect protection for strikes to the jaw and teeth
- Fully customisable mouth guard. See moulding instructions below.
- Comes complete with case and instructions
- One size fits all
- GelShock Technology
How to custom mould your Krav Maga Gum Shield?
- Fill a suitable container with boiling water and allow to cool for 30 seconds
- Place the gum shield in the water for approximately 40 seconds
- The gum shield should feel soft and pliable. If not replace the gum shield in the water for a further 10 seconds. Note: if the water has cooled then the gum shield will not be soft enough to mould, so start again with freshly boiled water.
- Before moulding allow the gum shield to cool a little. Carefully place gum shield around your upper teeth, bite down firmly while sucking in strongly, and use your fingers to press the edges of the gum shield into your teeth and gums. Continue this process for 30 seconds.
- Remove the gum shield and cool it by running cold water over it for 1 minute. The gum shield must be cold and hardened, before replacing it back in your mouth.
- Insert the gum shield into the mouth and test it for fit and retention. The gum shield should not fall out of its own accord, and should feel comfortable. if this is not the case then the above steps can be repeated.
- If after repeating the moulding process discomfort is being experienced, do not use. For enquiries please contact us email@example.com.